The Scottish Mental Health Law Review
In this optional content, Sandra looks in detail at the final report of The Scottish Mental Health (and Incapacity) Law Review, published in Autumn 2022. Here she explores the findings of the report in relation to Adults with Incapacity – its key recommendations and the implications for health and social care professionals.
The Scottish Mental Health Law Review – Part 1 (21:13)
- Overarching purpose
- Revised principles
- Human Rights Enablement
- Supported decision-making
- Autonomous Decision Making
The Scottish Mental Health Law Review – Part 2 (20:23)
- Strengthening of power of attorney
- Guardianship, Intervention Orders, Access to Funds and Part 4
- Fusion and Forum
- So, what now [on AWI elements]?
To return to the course, simply close this ‘tab’ on your web browser.